Thursday, May 21, 2020

Activist Gypsy Taub BIO

Bio


You can find my detailed bio at www.JerryGarciaFamilyClinic.org


I was born in Moscow, Russia, on June 18th 1969. 

 

I have been living in the US since 1988.


I have three children: son Daniel Gonzalez age 15, son Nebosvod Gonzalez age 17, daughter Inti Gonzalez age 19. I currently live in Berkeley.


I am well known for my 911 truth activism, my media activism, my body freedom activism, and recently my psychedelic activism. 


I am one of the founders of the 9/11 truth movement in the US. I hosted film screenings and other educational events, produced numerous 911- truth TV series in Berkeley and San Francisco with the goal of educating the public of 9/11 being an inside job (planned and executed by the US government itself). 


I have produced many different TV series over the past 15 plus years. 


My TV series included the subjects of: 

  • 911 truth

  • Anti war 

  • Election fraud 

  • Legalization of psychedelic medicine

  • Philosophical discussions about life and personal liberation. 

  • Body freedom


My longest running and most well-known TV series is my naked truth TV. Which features nude interviews with free-thinking people as well as news coverage on my nude protests and parades. 


I started a TV series around 2008.


I rarely submit new episodes these days but I believe they might be still aring my old episodes at San Francisco and Berkeley public Access stations. 


I am internationally known for my body freedom activism that started with my protest against the nudity brand in San Francisco in 2012.


Since then our victory and district Court allowed us to get permits for our nude events and our protests I've turned to parades. 


I have appeared in documentarys in Germany, Holand, Norway, and the US.


A documentary film by a well-known Norwegian filmmaker, Jan Dalchow, was due to be released in Europe this April. That film features my body freedom activism.



(Contact information for Jan Dalchow: jan@dalchowsverden.no


My recent activism has being focused on legalization of psychedelic medicine. I testified at the Oakland City council hearing last June where a number of psychedelic plants war unanimously decriminalized.


I have been helping Street kids in Mexico since December of 2016. 


I help them heal from addiction, PTSD and depression. 


I also help them in any other way I can. I feed them, provide them a housing when I can, buy them phones and bicycles.


I have a 501 history nonprofit organization. You can find more information at www.JerryGarciaFamilyClinic.org

No comments:

Post a Comment